Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hope

hope is all i can do at the moment.....

.......hope, i will pass my exams with B grades.....

.....hope, i will pass my driving test first time.....

.....hope my interview will go well at Leeds University next week.....

....hope i don't get anymore uni rejections.....

....hope i get interview at both York and Sheffield Hallam.....

....hope, i don't become too dishearten at being rejected by Nottingham.....

....hope all my family remain well.....

....hope, to make a big step forward in recovery.....

.....hope, stupid ED doesn't ruin my chances of uni and becoming a nurse....

....hope i don't let my ED take control.....

.....hope Disneyland paris is everything i dream off......

All i can do is hope for best, keep my fingers crossed and do everything in my power to make sure i don't to hope much longer, all my hopes will become realilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment