Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

The things i do when i have time on my hands.....

A is for any animals: i have a toy poodle called Max


B is for Breakfast: Weetabix, soya milk, wholetoast with jam and a bowl of grapes

C is for currently craving: udon noodles!

D is for dinner tonight: the rest of the family are having a chinese takeaway so i'm making my own  chicken stir fry with udon noodles, chicken, brought chow mein sauce with lots of chopped veggies.

E is for favourite type of exercise: i don't exercise anymore, as i got to obessed but it was running.

F is for irrational fear: A fear i snakes, even the word makes me shudder.
G is for gross food: olives and raw meat or fish!

H is for hometown: Corby

I is for something important: my a-levels

J is for favourite joke: nothing beats a good old knock, knock joke ;)

K is for kids: i'm 17, so i havent really thought about children but i dont really want any as i want to focus on my career (i want to be nurse and dont think i could be a good nurse and a good mum).
L is for current location: my bed.

M is for the way you most recently spent money: I don't! i save save save!

N is for something you currently need: I don't need anything i want but dont need.

O is for occupation: Student

P is for pet peeves: people who are late,!

Q is for a quote: pass

R is for random fact about you: i can roll my tongue 

S is for favourite snack: ice-gems ohh how unhealthy!

T is for favourite tea: don't drink hot drinks

U is for something that makes you unique: nothing

V is for favourite vegetable: brocolli
W is for todays wear: black trousers and top with a mustard cardi (i was at school)

X is for X rays youve had: just dental xrays.

Y is for yesterdays highlight: getting a present from my friend, who has been in turkey for the last month.

Z is for your time zone: GMT (i think thats british?)

No comments:

Post a Comment