Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

Recipes to make and eat in the future.....

Tuna with peppery tomatoes and potatoes
with crisp vegetables and rice
Chicken Soba Noodles
Lemon spaghetti with tuna and brocolli
Thai spiced turkey patties with noodle salad




First full day back at school, it's weird to think that this year will be my last at school (well hopefully if my a-level and university applications go well.)

Which reminds me i need to really start working on my personal statement, i have done my first draft but it still needs a little more attention before i give it to anyone to have a look at then, after that i will just keep on making more drafts and hopefully improving each time. I want my personal statement to be amazing but i also dont want to become unhealthly stressed over it either as i do still have my other school work to do to a high standard. Plus when i dont want to get too stressed as it wont help me get it down any quickier and it might effect my revision.

I've mentioned before that i was dissapointed with my biology grade for my Molecules, biodiversity and health exam in June, i got a D.
But the thing that is annoying me other than the crap grade is i dont know what i need to do improve, i revised alot, did lots of past papers, did spelling tests, memory tests.

I did so much and worked so hard, which is why i was so disappointed as i felt that all that work was for nothing. But i do want to resit the exam and just try my very hardest again to get as best i can, i really want to get a B but due to the fact i got a D i think a C is more realistic!

IF I COULD WISH FOR ANYTHING I WOULD MISS THAT IF I PUT ALL THE REVISION IN AND WORK CAN I GET A'S OVERALL IN BIOLOGY AND ENGLISH LITERATURE IT WOULD BE MY DREAM I WANT IT SO SO SO SO BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment