Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Busy Bee!



This week has been such a busy week it's been unbelievable, it's been non-stop!
I hit a little milestone of my own this week, i have had 'issues' regarding my eating for around 3years now which has led to me spending some time in hospital but this week for the FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS i went to sleepover!

i know it's nothing to most people but it was a really big thing for me, as I have isolated myself from my friends and family for so long.

I am determined not to let my eating disorder (it's hard to admit but if i want to beat it, i need to accept the fact that i have a problem)  get in the way of me becoming a nurse as nursing is what i want to do with the rest of my life!

On a happier note, i'm going to Yorkshire tomorrow for a family holiday which i have been looking forward to all year :) although i am very anxious about what i will be eating while we are there as it means going to restaurant every night. I still find restaurants very hard to deal with, due to the aspect of unknown, i hate not knowing or having control over the caloric value, fat content, preparation and portion size of my food. So i'm going to play it safe and choose 'safe' meals and foods so i dont overwhelm myself as that generally results in me getting very anxious, stressed, worried and in most occasions me crying over a plate of food or food taking to long to come, or not being in my allocated eating times.

However my 'eating times' have gotten a lot better, as i have been challenging them as i work now and therefore my lunch break depends on who else is on shift and how busy it is, so thats been good.


RELAX LUCY! YOU CAN'T CONTROL EVERYTHING, YOU NEED TO LET GO!
i hope everyone has had a great week especially as Britain's had all this beautiful weather, sadly i havent had the chance to enjoy it as i've worked around 24hours this week :(

Trust the weather to get good just in time for the games! which by the way I'm really looking forward to, i love the Olympics. In actually fact as i write this post i am waiting for the Olympic opening ceremony, i have many ideas whizzing in my head of what it will be like, i heard Mary Poppins and Voldemort will be in it!

WHOOP WHOOP LONDON 2012!
2weeks of Olympic heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment